ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tighten remote contol on Clio

After getting the garage to get my stearing back to normal they managed to looses the remot control behind the wheel.

I dont want the garage to have another go at fixing the ca so is it possible to do it myselft I guess the bottom of the stearing wheel come away easily and its just need tightening up.

Will I set the airbag of or will I be ok? I dont want any more Renault people to have a go at fixing my car as they cause more problems than they solve.

Thanks for any help.

EDD

Do you mean the fingertip control for the stereo?

If so the top part of the plastic shroud that covers the steering column just unclips - pull it upwards at the front and it will come away. The lower part of trim is held on by 3 screws, but I seem to recall that you can access the screws for the fingertip control by just removing the top bit.