ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Time for another Bedford meet people!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Right, it's been a while, and I said I would sort something soon, thinking about some time towards the end of the month,
Box end ski lake always seems to be able to accommodate well, so we will keep with that,, even better when the weather is good,

Who's in? And what dates do we fancy?

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Go on then!! cant do Wednesdays but I'm easy on dates apart from that. lets hope the weather is decent!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
The weather for the foreseeable future looks pony. But maybe the end of the month will be decent. Thinking around bank holiday weekend time!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Sounds about right for the weather! the Friday of that weekend is my birthday so I'm likely to be hungover for quite a lot of it but I'm sure i can get myself down box end for a bit!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Anyone else available for this. I've been told we are expecting good weather for the end of the month!

even if you don't get large numbers you should still hold it, and over a period of time i'm sure people will just start turning up 2 meets if you do them say every 3rd Thursday of the month or something like that

Ph1 172 (titanium)
even if you don't get large numbers you should still hold it, and over a period of time i'm sure people will just start turning up 2 meets if you do them say every 3rd Thursday of the month or something like that
1st meet was the busiest fella. And it just just smaller and smaller

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Yeah I'm up for it, shame about numbers really but I don't mind it going ahead

Trophy
Just signed up for full membership to post in these areas, I am in Bedford so would be up for a meet. I will try to get along to the next one if it happens in the Trophy.

Trophy
Lol, I knew there had been a trophy over there for a while!
Yea, I've recently just moved to behind the premier inn and brewers fayre, new estate!

Were you looking to move to Abbeyfields? I think the car was spotted by a house hunter and was posted on here, if I had know I would have thrown in the Clio for free if they bought my house!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Were you looking to move to Abbeyfields? I think the car was spotted by a house hunter and was posted on here, if I had know I would have thrown in the Clio for free if they bought my house!

Looking to get rid of the car then? Or get out of abbeyfields?
No I've done work round there in the past and seen it driving round that sort of area!
Are you up for the 29th then fella?

Trophy
Looking to get rid of the car then? Or get out of abbeyfields?
No I've done work round there in the past and seen it driving round that sort of area!
Are you up for the 29th then fella?
I am always thinking of selling up, both car and house! I should be around for the 29th, it depends on work really.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
We are starting to get a pretty good turn out for this now. We have a definite 6, possibly 8 so far!
Would like to try and get a few more cars there if possible!

172 Cup CC
Shiittteee... Just realised I'm playing rugby weds night :( can do any other night that week lol balls!
​If the weather is bad tho it will be off ;)