ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Time for another Bedford meet people!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Got a few more potential people coming now! Could be a good turn out! Just hope the weather holds for
Us!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I've washed the car specially today!
I'll be bringing a camera as well to have a practice with, only bought it yesterday so I won't be taking anything amazing.
(Provided its light enough)

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Went for a Nikon d3100, suited my price range and skill level!

Just had your mate with the r26r fly past me when i was out for a drive, I'm guessing its him as there cant be any others in bedford I'd have thought, Sounded great

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Went for a Nikon d3100, suited my price range and skill level!

Just had your mate with the r26r fly past me when i was out for a drive, I'm guessing its him as there cant be any others in bedford I'd have thought, Sounded great

Must have been him! For some unknown reason, His dad took the titanium exhaust off and put a ktec pipe on it,
So does make a bit of noise now!

Good starting camera mate,
I'm not familiar with Nikon. But I'm sure I could give you some hints and tips on settings etc!

Last edited:
  Ph1 172 (titanium)
For automotive photography best bit of kit you can get is a polarising filter!
Filters and a tripod are good starting point!
I used my tripod loads, needed it for lowlight situations and landscape photography!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Thats good to hear, I've stolen my dads old tripod and polarising filter today from his old camera but I've not used them yet.

Clio RS 200 GW FF
1. Scotty-boi (ph1 172) + jaybub (R26R) came to brewers meet!
2. Euan94 (mx5)
3. scaryopa (lil blue 182)
4. DanB720 (GW 200)

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Well the weather is looking a bit shite for tomorrow evening. Hopefully it changes though.
Will be good to get photos if we can, but don't think euan will like his new camera wet!

Trophy
1. Scotty-boi (ph1 172) + jaybub (R26R) came to brewers meet!
2. Euan94 (mx5)
3. scaryopa (lil blue 182)
4. DanB720 (GW 200)
5. TrophyClio -put me in as a maybe, work depending.

Alright then thats good, il plod along after work, might have the misses with me so might be just gone 7 as she dont finish til 6 and wil take a while to get to box end from MK, if not il be there befor 7 :)

As for the weather, well.... i saw a lil bit of sunshine earlier :D

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
As for the weather, well.... i saw a lil bit of sunshine earlier :D

I'd go and get yourself checked out mate, pretty sure your seeing things, lol

Don't fancy taking photos in the rain really. But more for the fact I don't fancy getting wet myself! Will try to get there as close to 6:30 as possible.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Maybe i'll be dedicated and bring an umbrella so i can at least get some pictures!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I think we might be lucky and get a break in the weather.
Have you been practising with your camera at all?
There's an iPhone app called photo academy! When I first started out it was extremely helpful, I came on in leaps and bounds!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I've been playing about with stuff mostly and just experimenting. I've had a read of the stickies on here as well but i shall give that app a go.

Put ones which i thought were half decent in my project thread although i think most of those were taken in auto mode!

Right il be coming along but wont be til 7 or quater past, misses wants to get changed and get food on the way to the meet now ive convinced her to come haha :)
Should be a good evening tbh, hopefully we get that break in the weather!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Jump in at the deep end, I never used auto mode once, I had done lots of learning before I had my dslr!

That app really is helpful, and explains everything so well!
I do think it costs, but its well worth the price!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Yeah i would like to not use auto but i would also like some good photos haha! Haven't done much reading though to be honest as i hadn't planned on getting a camera this soon

Ph1 172 (titanium)
There will be a break I think.
We can always chat s**t inside :p

Have we got any late comers.
There are a few people who I have spoken to that are possibly coming but arent on the list!

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I was a dead cert for this one but I've just realised that the England game is on tonight so I'm torn!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
England will only cause you a lot of dissapointment when they don't play as well as they should do!!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
b****cks to the football tonight, I might watch Sundays game,
If the weather stays as it is now! (Not raining) I will be happy!
Got f**king soaked all day today :(

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I should think the car park will be rather treacherous if I remember it from last time we were there. Doesn't cope well in rain!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
After that rather swift exit, I can imagine the CSS convoy is going to be very much the same way!
Euan, get those pics up lad :)