ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

todays spots wrexham/chester n M56

first up we have a RB182 on the wrexham bypass looking sexy and all cleaned up @ 6pm

in second we have a silver 172 (i thinkkkk) on the chester bypass @ 6.10pm

third we have a silver 182 on the M56 (preston brook) with his lights on piercing through rush hour @ 6.20pm

all looked very clean and verrry sexy timess

saw a few other nice RS's and well modded clios in wrexham town centre today but couldnt concentrate for the amount of sh1te cars the town has... do people not realize demon tweeks is round the corner?

Mondeo TDCI 130
first up we have a RB182 on the wrexham bypass looking sexy and all cleaned up @ 6pm

in second we have a silver 172 (i thinkkkk) on the chester bypass @ 6.10pm

third we have a silver 182 on the M56 (preston brook) with his lights on piercing through rush hour @ 6.20pm

all looked very clean and verrry sexy timess

saw a few other nice RS's and well modded clios in wrexham town centre today but couldnt concentrate for the amount of sh1te cars the town has... do people not realize demon tweeks is round the corner?

But things cost more there than halfords!!, to be honest, its a LOT better than it used to be!!!!

agreed demon tweeks is miserable and far too expensive, but my god if you'd seen some of the cars i was subjected too today...

Renaultsport Clio 182
You must have been motoring to get from Wrexham bypass to Preston Brook in 20 mins!!

I have a black 182 in the Wrexham area.

Clio 182
Ooh! Might have been me in the RB 182, was only on the A483 for a short stretch between Ruabon and Chirk. I'd picked her up from the garage earlier in the day so was enjoying an early evening drive!