ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TOPO meet 3rd feb!!!

Ph1 T
Right few people have been on about wanting a decent meet so let's see if we can sort one..

Sunday 3rd February was thinking around 12ish but time suggestions are fine.

The previous attempts have been pretty poor so be good to get a few numbers together for this, meet some new and old faces and get some pics of our little French piles of sh*te :)

Cheers

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
If I am not working i will pop up it was a good meet last year but I won't be coming in the vee this time the car park was mean to the vee!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Not the start I hoped for never know more numbers might come up closer to the time

I know what you mean dude. Ill come on some future meets but an 80 mile round trip for some car park chat is a bit much (especially at the rate the scoob drinks)!

Sweet. I could seriously do with you detailing the ph1 btw mate 
That's all good. Just give me a shout in Spring. I'll probably start taking bookings from end of March time...
Going to actually try and detail a few cars this year, seeing as I have a working DA now lol.

Aslong as I'm not working,I'll nip up.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
It's a good 100 miles for me each way but i will pop up if there's food this time so put me on the list please.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers dude if its sunny I may even come in the vee again but it will more than likely be the 200;(

BMW M135I
I don't think i'll be doing this.....night out the night before for birthday and some mates leaving to Aus so waint be in a fit state

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
1.Danh90
2.Kchristmas
3.John
4.spinksy
5.pitchers182
6.Das182