ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TOPO meet 3rd feb!!!

clio 172
just to let you all know i am bringing two of my mates a trophy and a 197 turbo so that 2 more cars.

Ph1 T
f**k sake why couldn't my car have been ready ill update what my car status is at on Friday night engine should be all back together and loom nearly done then just mapping. Be a miracle if done for Sunday but be sweet to make an appearance in the ph1 fully working

f**k sake why couldn't my car have been ready ill update what my car status is at on Friday night engine should be all back together and loom nearly done then just mapping. Be a miracle if done for Sunday but be sweet to make an appearance in the ph1 fully working

offer still stands for the lift if you don't mind being on the back seat mate ;)

Ph1 T
Cheers pal I'm more than likely going to be in Cheshire going to see scoff/the car. It would defo of been done if the head didn't give in :(

Changes to often
1. Danh90
2. Kchristmas
3. John
4. spinksy
5. pitchers182
6. Das182
7. Kartboy
8. Gouldy
9. iAndy - 1st meet go gentle lol
10.Richd
11.ArcticClio182FF

RB Clio 182
Afraid not pal some decent numbers/cars aswell typical I organised the thing then haven't got a car to come in!

Ahh ok mate, i might pop over, itl be my 1st meet, my cars more or less standard but it will be good to get ideas off others.

Where in dony you from mate? Im on about the mcds on the a638 waky dony road near woodlands.

I thought you might be going that way.

A630 near winning post/white church arear (balby) :) usually in huddersfield monday-friday then that area of donny saturday and sunday :)

I could meet you there mate, it would only be a 10 minute drive or so but somewhere near the roundabout off the A1 near donny/warmsworth is ideal :D