ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Traction control on

182 ff with cup pack's
hi ive just changed my back disc and pads today. was just taking it for a test drive and the traction control was on constiant until u turn it off with the button, know is it because the pads are brand new it is doing it? when they ware down a bit will it work again?

thanks cal

182 ff with cup pack's
oh i just remembered i put a new uploaded a new .cal file to the ecu with my rstuner could be that will put the standard map bck on and see wot happens. dint think the back brake had out to do with the tc apart from esp?

Last edited:
oh i just remembered i put a new uploaded a new .cal file to the ecu with my rstuner could be that will put the standard map bck on and see wot happens. dint think the back brake had out to do with the tc apart from esp?

Its used as a speedo inpiut.

182 ff with cup pack's
fixed it!! it was the abs rings on the discs were wrong not enuff teeth on the ring sent them back and just fitted the new 1s works fine