ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trafford park meet

Unsure if this is the right section for this but there is a big meet of all makes on at trafford park. Anyone else going down? Starts at 2 and finishes at 6. ill be setting off in about an hour.

Detail's Below,

Bowlers Exhibition Centre
Longbridge Road
Trafford Park
Manchester

POSTCODE ----(M17 1SN)---

I was waiting for you to pop up! I met a lad called andy i follow on instagram there! Was gutted when i seen him drive in, thought i was the only 182 there haha. Keep a look out for any more decent meets soon lad!

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I was waiting for you to pop up! I met a lad called andy i follow on instagram there! Was gutted when i seen him drive in, thought i was the only 182 there haha. Keep a look out for any more decent meets soon lad!

Yeah deffinitely, I'm usually pretty hot seeing things like this, I've been slacking, we'll sort something out for a future one.

Mini GP2
I was hoping to attend this but i couldn't in the end as my exhaust flexi's are fooked :( so didn't want to really use the car as it sounds like a lawnmower. Was hoping to see your 182 at some point Kieran as it always looks immaculate on Instagram.

Andy now owns my mates old 182 which is a really nice example. I wanted that car as a project.

I was hoping to attend this but i couldn't in the end as my exhaust flexi's are fooked :( so didn't want to really use the car as it sounds like a lawnmower. Was hoping to see your 182 at some point Kieran as it always looks immaculate on Instagram.

Andy now owns my mates old 182 which is a really nice example. I wanted that car as a project.

Always something with these clios! Even if it sounded like a lawnmower it would still have sounded better than some there! Thats because its always just been cleaned, Its always a mess through the week when it doesn't get used but nice and clean for the weekend lol

have to get a clio meet together at the trafford centre or something and see how many numbers we get.

Mini GP2
Always something with these clios! Even if it sounded like a lawnmower it would still have sounded better than some there! Thats because its always just been cleaned, Its always a mess through the week when it doesn't get used but nice and clean for the weekend lol

have to get a clio meet together at the trafford centre or something and see how many numbers we get.
Yes sounds great..... or we could get a North Wales meet ? I believe you spoke to my mate Jordan (tall lad with the blonde hair); said your car looked very smart.

Ford Focus ST
Yes sounds great..... or we could get a North Wales meet ? I believe you spoke to my mate Jordan (tall lad with the blonde hair); said your car looked very smart.
Evening adam,

It's Andy I'd be up for a run out to north Wales at some point. :D