ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax - Camping!

Megane GT
Alrighty people, cheers to the DSLR lads with advice and stuff. Jane and (Hi) Katie, you two are bonkers but great lass's, sorry about the hand under the tent in the morning.

Pitty that the group split up in to two groups, still me a kyle drifted between the two. 4 lads in one tent with sofaboy was a little scary..... Yea i seen the fire that was near to us, about 4ft high.

All in all a damm good laugh, would easily go camping with your lot again. I'll upload the pics later.

What? When was that? I remember you grabbing Katys leg when she tried to get in the tent.

Ladies man iirc!

Can say that again! Lol. He wasnt the only one.:drunk:

Jane's, I was uber jealous as they'd all sold out when I went to buy :(.

:D that tent is legendary, I took it to CSS and all the other car shows this year too!

SG9 Forester STi
Removed for ya vicks

Lol thanks! I still can't remember why I would have been sitting like that, I put it down to the smoke. LOL.

Impressed with the MX5 sofaboy....didn't half worry when we got directed down the tunnel, all I could think of was your car last year!

Megane GT
Lol thanks! I still can't remember why I would have been sitting like that, I put it down to the smoke. LOL.

Impressed with the MX5 sofaboy....didn't half worry when we got directed down the tunnel, all I could think of was your car last year!

What happened last year?

Homo spec mazda

Lol thanks vicky, didnt get any compassion out of the marshalls, luckily I dont really care about the mx5 so I wasnt worried about dragging it through, And no drama. I did wee a little when I saw we were through the tunnel again. Already planning for next year to have everyone together, as every year its a bit of a divide.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Lol thanks vicky, didnt get any compassion out of the marshalls, luckily I dont really care about the mx5 so I wasnt worried about dragging it through, And no drama. I did wee a little when I saw we were through the tunnel again. Already planning for next year to have everyone together, as every year its a bit of a divide.

this. we all only got speaking in the morning. would have been nice to drink and dance together :)

Homo spec mazda
We had a wee chinwag the morning after. Thats about it, I said Hi to Ben and handed out two waffle sticks

ITB BG 182
Plan it to be in a field where you can actually get a tent peg in the floor without the use of a frying pan, hammer, brick, wrench or sledge hammer.....

Megane GT
Plan it to be in a field where you can actually get a tent peg in the floor without the use of a frying pan, hammer, brick, wrench or sledge hammer.....

Oh seriously!? It was fine, you just had to do it at an angle . . . tuh! Amateur!