ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax Convoy?

WRX
If you want to go early Matt then can hook up but I've got an early track session hence early briefing. Really want to be there for around 7 to make sure I'm safe. If you don't want to go that early I understand though.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I am not going mate...and I'm unsure who is from the Area.

If I had realised it was so soon, I would have started a convoy thread (but not participated!)

If you want to go early Matt then can hook up but I've got an early track session hence early briefing. Really want to be there for around 7 to make sure I'm safe. If you don't want to go that early I understand though.

What time does it open/start? And what time would you be leaving? It would make sense to go early as there's over 2000 cars going, but not sure how early is too early :D

I am not going mate...and I'm unsure who is from the Area.

If I had realised it was so soon, I would have started a convoy thread (but not participated!)

No worries man, it's probably going to be a chav fest, in all honesty I'm only going for the BDC as I missed something similar in Bham a few months back!