ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

.tribeca Autumn Photoshoot (sans Clio)

Tav

Clio 197
No Clios in the pictures (still searching for the right new car) but I thought I'd share some of the pictures the guys took on the weekend. Autumn is a great time of year for photos.

Hope no one minds the lack of Clio(s), hopefully there will be one joining the group soon!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Website has had a little refresh here and there as well so have a wee look see: http://www.tribeca-online.com/

Tav

Clio 197
So what exactly is "Tribeca" ?

Just a circle of people who share an interest in cars...but then we've put a lot more up as well to try and keep it a bit more interesting rather than just cars cars cars cars. Like photography/graphics/cars/music etc. etc.

Cheers for all the nice comments!

Awesome, you've found the most American looking street in Britain, I reckon. Change the plates a a few background details (such as signs) and you would never know.

Awesome, you've found the most American looking street in Britain, I reckon. Change the plates a a few background details (such as signs) and you would never know.

Just thikking the same lol

Serious looking head unit in the teg

Honda Civic (MB6) VTi-S
Thanks for the comments, guys!

I forgot I was registered on here actually. Used to be on 'cause my cousin had a 182.. which was written off by some spaz in a van :(

But yeah, that's the look I was goin' for with the pics. Glad it came across well. Being Autumn helped a lot as well!