ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy 456 for sale on ebay

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
GLWTS mate.

Looks like you've already had some intellectual questions... ebay lol:

Its got different exhaust in different pics ? , also different wheels has it got thaw sach suspension or changed that 2

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  ITB'd Clio
It's quite funny the questions I've had and px deals I think it's pretty cheap but not letting it go for 2k that I've just been offered lol

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
GLWTS! I hate selling cars as the amount of idiots you have to deal
with and all the dreamers trying to offer swaps for all kinds of crap.

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  ITB'd Clio
Got a offer pending for 3k if they offer 500 more it's going to get sold, going to miss this car

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  ITB'd Clio
Saw it advertised and thought it might tickle your fancy - Back on Topic , i had all Kinds of retards offering me a pittance for the Transit

TBH if it don't sell my wife wants a newer car so I might let her have it so she can px her fiesta and clio for a newer car

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  ITB'd Clio
Don't know mate to be honest I don't think I would px as I will gutted to see it up for sale a week later for £5k

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Seems pretty cheap for a trophy ? Thought these were selling for 5k ish?

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  ITB'd Clio
Chi reckons it's to cheap and putting people off

have you bought a diff yet Paul??

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Merc Dueliner sport
Chi reckons it's to cheap and putting people off

have you bought a diff yet Paul??

No not yet, I will see how my finances are after Wigan (and how much I get my arse kicked by), as I've bought another 172 for spares so need to break that and sell some wheels to get some cash back in the kitty.
i have to change my gearbox regardless as it now sounds like a straight cut one so it's on its way out but should hold up to do Wigan, then if I really need one as I can get the cash together I suppose I will have to put one in.