ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**TROPHY ALARM/IMMOBILISER**

182 Trophy
does anyone else have or have had a problem with the alarm/immobiliser on the trophy?? seems to be when i lock the car the alarm goes off instantly (continuous beep), and also the alarm goes off at random times. it has only started doing it in the past couple of weeks and i am unaware what has caused it. i have resorted to locking the car with the key as i believe this doesnt set the immobiliser. Any ideas???

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
I had the same and traced it to the bonnet switch i ended up isolating it...........

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I had this in the summer, was the interior sensors. Try disarming them by turning the ignition on and off twice then locking using the remote.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Read the manual.

It'll tell you how to work out if it's the sensors, bonnet pin, boot or whatever setting it off.

Once you know that, you can work out how to resolve it as you won't be guessing at the cause...

182 Trophy
Thanks for all the advice. I traced it to the bonnet switch and unplugged it, this solved the alarm problem!