ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tuesday 8th April - Ok diner meet

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to have to pull out of this, my wheels won't be back from the refurb place till Friday! :(

BG V6, LY 182
I best get the bucket and sponge out after work, been stored in a garage out the way so a tad dusty, re taxed it saturday then it started to rain :(

Looks promising weather for tonight though.

bg 182 ff
What time are you guys planning on staying out till? I dont finish work till much later on and i wouldnt mind coming down after.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Very busy here. Full of American cars too. Some nice ones. Enjoying some curly fries and a shake now. Nom nom

Yeah. Decent turn out again.

Just a note though, Tuesdays are the American cars meet days and therefore we weren't really supposed to be there.

Next time we organise one there, any other night apart from a Tuesday and we've got to let them know we're coming.

Titanium 182

Just a note though, Tuesdays are the American cars meet days and therefore we weren't really supposed to be there.

Next time we organise one there, any other night apart from a Tuesday and we've got to let them know we're coming.

Was on at the Metro Centre to dude!

By the time I got in from work last night and sorted it was late so I missed out :-(

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep

Aye. Thats why we try to keep them as a wednesday. :)

bg 182 ff
Whens the next one planned for?? Would love to put faces to names lol. Went to meet 2 yrs ago when i had my berg 172 and met sam and a few others but since that nothing.