ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tuesday 8th April - Ok diner meet

Ive literally just got off the phone to the bloke who i ring to do that at Price Bishops.

He said he will ring me back tomorrow! :)
I won't be attending that.. As I said ages ago, I don't mind travelling but everytime there's a meet, it's always down there and it's a 100 mile round trip for me. Try spreading them out to suit everyone.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I won't be attending that.. As I said ages ago, I don't mind travelling but everytime there's a meet, it's always down there and it's a 100 mile round trip for me. Try spreading them out to suit everyone.

It's a 90 mile round trip for me.

I've asked for another rep from up north to help out as I don't know that area at all Stu.

But what about us up here north of the Tyne? !!!

Anyone fancy a weekend drive/photo shoot type thing... or something like that? RR days not my thing but I like driving my car, its not like we don't have good roads up here!!!

Titanium Clio 182
Yeah sounds good would be good to meet some new peeps and put faces to names. Never had a chance to go on one yet as always had commitments so would be good.

bg 182 ff
Start a new thread and arrange a meet north of the tyne? I have been to two meets before. But its always nice to get insperation from other peoples cars :)

But what about us up here north of the Tyne? !!!

Anyone fancy a weekend drive/photo shoot type thing... or something like that? RR days not my thing but I like driving my car, its not like we don't have good roads up here!!!
This man speaks sence.

We we normally go upto warkworth castle then along up to bamburgh castle way.

Pretty decent run out.

172 turbo 'cup'
We we normally go upto warkworth castle then along up to bamburgh castle way.

Pretty decent run out.[/QUOTE]

This was a good run out last year, ice cream was nice aswell.