ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo Clio coil pack question

Hello. Can anyone tell me or have a quick look at the lead numbering on the coil pack for the turbo conversion.
The original has them numbered on the coil but the new one does not but does have ABCD so wondering it this is 1234. If anyone can help this would be great.
Cheers
Jay

RB Clio 182
My leads are in the same order/place as before, number 1 lead going to the coil nearest the throttle body (bottom right as you look in the bay) then work your way round the coil clockwise, number two bottom left, number 3 goes to top left and number 4 goes to top right of the coil pack, that's how andyrg has done mine anyway.

But yes, mine has ABCD rather than 1234 too although I dont think A=1 B=2 etc, it seems random iirc.

Ok cool thanks for that I'll have a look when I'm at home again. I sold all my old parts too so couldn't even compare as I only kept my leads as they were brand new. Been trying to zoom in on pics of engine bays on turboed cars to see if I could work them out.
Just the fuel pump to do when home from work next week fit new battery under the seat and as long as my boost pipes turn up it should be ready to go . Can't wait

Ok cool thanks for that I'll have a look when I'm at home again. I sold all my old parts too so couldn't even compare as I only kept my leads as they were brand new. Been trying to zoom in on pics of engine bays on turboed cars to see if I could work them out.
Just the fuel pump to do when home from work next week fit new battery under the seat and as long as my boost pipes turn up it should be ready to go . Can't
Hello. Can anyone tell me or have a quick look at the lead numbering on the coil pack for the turbo conversion.
The original has them numbered on the coil but the new one does not but does have ABCD so wondering it this is 1234. If anyone can help this would be great.
Cheers
Jay
Do you need to change coil pack from OEM when doing the turbo conversion ?