ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turboing My Clio 182

Clio 182
Fair enough mate. How are you finding the kit now you're a month or so down the line?
It's quality mate! It hasn't change anything regarding fuel consumption and car is still controllable. The only thing I need for track days is a lsd for comers because of the power but other than I would recommend it all day

106 xsi s1 Clio 172
Nice thread mate. Been looking at doing this conversion myself also.
Few questions.
How was the exhaust mounted back up did they supply a pre made down Pipe ?
Also the ecu they supplied was that a one of thing for yourself or is that part of the service as doesn't say anything about that on the description of the kit

Cheers matt

Clio 182
Few questions.
Also the ecu they supplied was that a one of thing for yourself or is that part of the service as doesn't say anything about that on the description of the kit

Cheers matt
Matt,

The downpipe is supplied for you so literally a bolt on job and the ecu is AEM which again is supplied with all the wireing and instructions to fitting it. Just make sure it's fitted in the car either in the glove box or under it. I just drilled a couple holes through the bottom of the glovebox and screwed it in place as I still wanted to be able to put stuff it.

Hope this helps!

dan's cast offs.
Few questions.

Cheers matt

you going low boost? if so use the kit efi do to run the standard ecu, saves a few quid.