ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

turborenault.co.uk's South West Rolling Road Day 20/09/14

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all, were hosting a rolling road day at powerstation on the 20th sept. Open to all especially renaults, dont fear you dont really need a turbo, i will probably be coming in my trophy rather than my le car 2 turbo. Any way if your interested please add yourself to the list, i think some of the northern clioturbo.co.uk group are making the trip down so we should see some big numbers. http://turborenault.co.uk/threads/123/#post-9378 is the link to the thread. Either add your name here and ill try and keep on top of numbers or head over to the link and you can click yes to attending on next to the map. Hope to see some of you there :approve:

Clio 172 Cup
You have to sign up to the Forum to read the posts, could you give the general outline for it? I know it's 2 weeks away but stuff like prices, times, how many runs etc would be good

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
ahh do you sorry, you can sign in with facebook, no fees or anything but here you go

Powerstation in tewksbury are happy to hold a rolling road day for us on the 20th of september, open to all club members at £35 a car. Get your names down, a minimum of 15 cars are needed to run on the day. Easy access from the m5 from north or south. Lets see a big range of renaults in attendance.

http://www.powerstation.org.uk/

generally you get 2-3 pulls from the car, starting at 9am until everyone has ran.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
anyone game for this? will i be a lone cliosport running? shop opens up at 9am running to commence at 9.30, would be good to see some of you there. usual price of £45 per run unless more than 15 run then it will be £35. If you intend to run come and find me (names Adrian and im in a trophy) and give me your cash and ill sort the rest.