ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

type r or type r gt??

THe fully-equipped GT version, will have additional features such as cruise control, dual zone air conditioning, fog lights, automatic lights and wipers and curtain SRS bags. A voice-activated, state-of-the-art navigation system is offered as an option...

would you pay extra for the GT version or stick to the standard type r

i cant remember,

i work for honda and had plenty of time to do my research on the price differences..

shows u how much i love my job.. :D :rolleyes:

but thats something I will find out on monday...

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
so u decided not to go with the beemer i take it?!

personally i wouldnt go for the GT as i probably wouldnt use all of the crap on it, but if u get a decent price for it with the extra's then go for it!

any pics??

i cancelled the order.. the running costs for it kind of put me off... but it hasnt put me off a bmw.. will see once i come back from holiday...

no pics yet mate.. might have to google them...

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
yeah ill have a look at some, kind of think they look awesome!

i love old beemers, was thinking about an e30 to get into drifting but im not on enough money to afford it!
and also wouldnt mind an old 8 series!

Tangoed Works
GT mate, the 0.1 sec to 60 is hardly worth it on the road. As London is mostly traffic, its nice to have some toys.

RenaultSport Clio 182
Got to be the GT really. Come re-sale time that's what everyone will want. It happened to the current shape Type R, ones with A/C and fogs went at a premium and the basic models were sat on forecourts for months and generally only went for a few k less or when the price gap narrowed!