ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TypeR - Evo II - GTI-6

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
we had a few blasts, but it was too slippy, even with the lsd i was spinning up in 3rd, and im sure zed was the same as it was about even still

i reckon when the weathers better we will have some proper blasts with vids...!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nice collection!

You need a new type r sticker though dude!

Love pauls evo still. Whats that running nowadays?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
i know, im not sure what happened there, it was ok last week! lol! i trhink the jetwash might have been responsible!

pauls evo, not sure on power, as its not been on the RR for ages. it was 280hp last time, but he estimates it around 350hp now with a fair few mods since then!

Street Triple R
Lovely cars there mate, I used to have an Evo 2, really great car it was, miss it :(

Would love a type R too :)

Turbos.
Man, that Teg look sex.

I took a look at one yesterday.... was so close to just buying it but am not sure if it's worth selling the Clio for. Just can't decide, i have seriously not slept the last week over it!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
well out of all the cars iv owned (many quick clios, scooby, 106 gti, etc, etc) this tops the lot!

its reliable, quick, handles great, and the seats and driving position are very nice!

they have little bits and bobs that makes them that bit special! the gearknob for example, is titanium, and the weighting is off balance to provide a swifter gear change! :race:

Turbos.
My problem is that i do quite a few miles, and i'm not sure if i can justify having a car with no sound deadening, short gearing and no torque.

Decisions decisions!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
i see where your coming from mate, but all the points you mentioned arent too bad really. they arent really noisy inside, not hat iv noticed!

great cars tho! im very happy with it! it helpst that my drive to and from work is all 80% country roads :D

Street Triple R
love the teg...
Not sure about the evo tho...The 2 looks a little lame? (even tho i bet its not)
Dont like the 306 much lol

I know what you mean, It has the same bodyshell as the proton so people sometimes think its not all that, but seriously the Evo 1-3s are the best out of the lot, in pure driving terms anyway

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
the evo is a proper beast. they do look a bit dated nowdays but it looks a lot better in the flesh!

the 306 is a cracking car too, not much in it between that and the itr believe it or not. the handling is excellent too! they do look like the hdi model, but still nice motors :D

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
the evo is a proper beast. they do look a bit dated nowdays but it looks a lot better in the flesh!

the 306 is a cracking car too, not much in it between that and the itr believe it or not. the handling is excellent too! they do look like the hdi model, but still nice motors :D

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

172beast

love the teg...
Not sure about the evo tho...The 2 looks a little lame? (even tho i bet its not)
Dont like the 306 much lol

Typical comment by someone who hasn't a clue on both the Evo and GTI-6 :dead: