ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

unnofficial CSS13 convoy ideas and numbers!

Final change to Convoy and this is set in stone now between us lot and East mids...

Meeting at Woodall Services at 7:30am:

1: Spinksy
2: Mike... (empty your inbox mate)
3:
4:

Meeting at LFE Services at 8:30am:

1: People from Woodall
2: East Mids lot
3:
4:

there aren't really enough people from Cambridge area showing enough interest to stop at Brampton Hut (sorry Owen and Goodj you both have either texts or pm's)

anyone from Cambridgeshire area pm me to let me know of interest in joining the convoy and I shall sort out texting you/ a nominee when the convoy is near the junction agreed on (so far Junction 29 for Goodj and probably the Junction for Brampton Services for Owen) so it would be best if you could be at either of those junctions and join from there

Any problems pm me

Renaultsport Clio182
3:Ben
4:

3:
4:

Changes to often
4:Richd

3:
4:

2: Mike...

3:
4:

My inbox is now empty!

1:
2: Mike...
​5:NE lads

3:
4:

Sorry guys but I cant make it after a change in circumstances so I wont be there.... Everyone should still follow the same convoy as planned and you will still have an epic convoy, you will just be minus my shed

Are you guys planning on bombing down? I'll tag along but I am towing so 70 tops for me. No worries if you are wanting a faster blast down.

Also I presume you are going M1-A14?

Are you guys planning on bombing down? I'll tag along but I am towing so 70 tops for me. No worries if you are wanting a faster blast down.

Also I presume you are going M1-A14?

i have no idea where im going, was going to follow who ever was at woodall lol

Although I am not going anymore guys:

Route is M1-A14

And speed will be strictly 70 all the way down with Harpham (Paul) in the lead to show people the route

Hope this helps

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Are you guys planning on bombing down? I'll tag along but I am towing so 70 tops for me. No worries if you are wanting a faster blast down. Also I presume you are going M1-A14?

Towing limit is 60 mate ;)

RB Clio 182
Whats the postcode where the yorkshire lot are meeting, if its not going too far back on myself ill tootle along :)

Changes to often
its just after junction 31 of the m1, south bound mate, at woodall services, im gettin there for about 7.20ish

RB Clio 182
its just after junction 31 of the m1, south bound mate, at woodall services, im gettin there for about 7.20ish

Thanks mate, i might meet you lot there time depending, how many are meeting there and are there just the few meeting that are on the list?

Changes to often
not sure on numbers, there should be a few, north east guys are meeting us a woodall apparently, then were meeting the other at services in Leicester, as far as from what ive read lol

not sure on numbers, there should be a few, north east guys are meeting us a woodall apparently, then were meeting the other at services in Leicester, as far as from what ive read lol

This is correct :) should be a fair few people at Woodall and then a lot of people at LFE

It is just that barely anyone put their twatting name down lol