ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Will that not melt or is it quite tough stuff?

For that price I suppose you won't be losing much if it doesn't work.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Well that rubber pipping came this morning,its seems good but i think its maybe a bit to small as tight fit & sticks out abit.

IMG_0281.JPG
IMG_0278.JPG

Yeah i'd agree with the above, if the standard part doesn't fit, just leave it :up: proves why people spend the extra ££ but well worth trying for that money, nothing lost there at all, if it had worked, would have been a billy bargain!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it does look shite,but dont matter as was only a couple of quid so no loss.

Could one of you measure the oe one for me please and i'll see if its close enough to fit?:blush:

He just made it that big as he didnt want the bumper to melt.

That one above is perfect!,i might have to message him and see what he used @Chris_Beer @mintno1

But what about using black exhaust material actually round the exhaust??

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Car's looking great Steve, I was going to ask you what suspension you were running, car sit's great, how old are the Gaz's?

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Car's looking great Steve, I was going to ask you what suspension you were running, car sit's great, how old are the Gaz's?

Thanks mate,its on GAZ GHA'S and no idea on age as i bought them 2nd hand,drivers side was rebuilt.Just need to get the passenger side done and some covers.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
So are the doing it while you wait then?
Hopefully mate,i did ask a few months ago about the doing the rears as he said they need to be re-valved as thats what the little knocking noise you can get and said they could do them while i wait.But then the rears maybe a lot easier quicker to build and to remove from the car.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
When they did mine I was only there an hour or 2. It didn't take long.

Got a reply back from byron this morning & he cant do it,as its the busiest time of year for them & they weren't busy when he said before,so i'll just have to send it off next week mate,still got a couple of weeks till i go Scotland so should be cool.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Love this cup however not a fan of the exhaust and cut bumper, prefer the standard stealth look, but that's just me.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Love this cup however not a fan of the exhaust and cut bumper, prefer the standard stealth look, but that's just me.

Thanks mate!

To be honest I prefer the stealth look to,but i wanted to reduce the drone sound you get on motorways.Its growing on me tho,just need to find something for a exhaust trim which im finding hard to.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the nice comments @182_steve & @Christopher

I noticed the headlights in the photos so been out this morning to give them another buff!

Im Still not happy tho Hana,i need to get a better Was & Polish,I've been recommended these ones from @oVerboost.

PoorBoys World White Diamond Show Glaze
Collimate 915 D'Elegance was
PoorBoys World Super Slick & Sure
AG Car Glass Polish

Last edited: