ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

urgent help required!!!!!!

I have just gone to change my speakers in my 172 and took the speaker clip out the back of the original speaker only to discover that I cant get the actual speak wires out of the clip. is there a knack to getting them out. I really need to do this today so help is urgently required.

cheers Phil.

Ex Clio, BMW 120d sport

just cut the wire!! you can always use connectors on the wires, thats what ive done throughout my car

I havnt got any connectors, thats the problem, i just wanted to put them in today, hate having things i cant put in the same day. someone must know how the wires come out there little clips.

just cut the wires and join them onto the wire/connectors that came with the speakers.

or go to halfords and buy some

i just cut the wires, wrapped the copper round the silver connectors and wrapped electrical tape round it, it works fine, or u could solder them on.