ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V. small camera wanted!

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro
Right, my digital (stills) camera got nicked about a year ago, and I've not replaced it since!

Being very lazy - So, can someone reccomend me a camera with the following things:

Very small
Very thin
(^otherwise I'll never take it out skiing/nights out)

Decent quality (5MP or higher)
Decent enough video
Optical zoom (hate cameras with digital-only zoom)
Nice sized screen
2gig memory (although I can get this separately)

£250 max spend.

I kind of like the retro look cameras, but then if its small, its good!

Cheers!

Phil

A red missile
www.camerapricebuster.co.uk will find you a more than a decent compact for that kind of cash, for your budget i'd go for this but i'm a Canon head so i'm kind of biased*

*other compact cameras are available, the value of your investments can go down as well as up, your home is at risk if you fail to maintain payments on a mortgage or loan secured against it, and don't listen to what anyone tells you, a V6 Clio will make your penis at least 2 inches bigger.

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro
Thats nice Warren. Don't particularily like the Canon's as I've had bad experiences in the past with the original V3 brick lol

So, for me its between that samsung and this:

http://www.casio.co.uk/Products/Digital Cameras/Exilim Card/EX-S10RDEDC/At_a_Glance/

Only thing thats swaying it is Casio's amazing customer service against Samsung's shocking customer service! The Casio I owned before, I dropped twice and each time the lens got stuck out and they repaired it for free. My mum thinks her samsung broke of its own accord and samsung didn't want to know!