ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vauxhall Inn Tonbridge Meet 18th Sept

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Thanks for coming guys :) was quite a good turn out I think! Good job we came off the A21 when we did though :)

Rossy - wom = :nono:

Black 197
Thanks for coming guys :) was quite a good turn out I think! Good job we came off the A21 when we did though :)

Rossy - wom = :nono:

FLOL !!

Know your place ;)

Was a good turnout, Enjoyed the lil blast on the A21 too.... Matteh your Valver is rapid !! Noisy as fcuk too lol..

Sash = Wom = FACT

Last edited:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice turnout .. cheers guys. Sorry I had to cut loose early but have only just got in as had another pub to attend.. had to lend a friend some allen keys to fix his bucket seat (don't ask..) so his passenger doesn't fall out the door on The 'Ring tomorrow...

Also got a cheeky drive of an S2000... :D

All in all, a good night.

Cheers all.

:clap:

Black 197
Nice turnout .. cheers guys. Sorry I had to cut loose early but have only just got in as had another pub to attend.. had to lend a friend some allen keys to fix his bucket seat (don't ask..) so his passenger doesn't fall out the door on The 'Ring tomorrow...

Also got a cheeky drive of an S2000... :D

All in all, a good night.

Cheers all.

:clap:

Thank's again for the sticker Rob, Top notch.. Car looked fantastic mate.... Defo a good evening bar the car park ruck lol !

'92 172, Lotus Elise
FLOL !!

Know your place ;)

Was a good turnout, Enjoyed the lil blast on the A21 too.... Matteh your Valver is rapid !! Noisy as fcuk too lol..

Sash = Wom = FACT

cheers, not bad for a diesel box! :D

good meet! :)

got a bit ticked off with that focus on my arse with his fogs on on the m25 though :mad: :rasp:

oh and Derren Brown didn't stick me to the sofa :dapprove:

Black 197
cheers, not bad for a diesel box! :D

good meet! :)

got a bit ticked off with that focus on my arse with his fogs on on the m25 though :mad: :rasp:

oh and Derren Brown didn't stick me to the sofa :dapprove:

PMSL !

Saw the Focus ! Cnut TBH...

Glad you got home ok... Catch up soon bud

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Only 2 I got .. it was bloody dark within seconds of me getting there ! Stupid winter..

Sorry in advance:

_MG_5404.jpg
^Kinda grungy / album cover style. :cool:

_MG_5405.jpg
^Rear curtain flash FTW ! :D

/nerd.