ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Viezu convoy / Details thread

Hi all

As you are aware the next west midlands rolling road day is fast approaching. So this is the convoy/details thread.
Jason@Viezu wants us there for 8:00am so we can get signed in and have a cuppa and bacon roll.

For those who are going direct to viezu the address is -:

33 Sugarbrook Rd
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire
B60 3DN

For anyone else wanting to meet/ convoy to Viezu we shall be leaving Frankley services (southbound M5) at 7:30am sharp. If you are running late head direct to Viezu.

If you are convoying then please put your name down below.

Convoy List

1) MartinR
2) Davo172
3) Badbuzz2
4) Cs_Dave
5) B00mer

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
If I can drag my arse outta bed early doors, will be at Frankley. If not will keep on snoozing and meet you there...not like I've not been there before! Pmsl

Just a reminder. We will leave frankley services at 7:30am if you are not there by then we will be gone or as soon as all on the above list have arrived we shall leave.

Cheers

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I should be at Frankley for half 7. If not, will meet you there. I will be in the dirty diesel! So no leaving me standing!!!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I should be at Frankley for half 7. If not, will meet you there. I will be in the dirty diesel! So no leaving me standing!!!

It will only cost you 67p in diesel for the trip thou ;)