ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Viezu Meet Pics

Hi All,

I'm coming to Veizu and I'm bringing my camera rig.... So far, 5 members have already registered interest, so I thought I'd make a thread.

For those who don't know, my camera rig is a 6m piece of metal that lets me make pics like this:

11942368925_28ce40f13b_c.png
Rig Test by Tom Cash, on Flickr

On the RR, I'll do photos like this for anyone who attends on the day for free. :)

This is just a pre-warning, in case you want to clean your car before hand...

Also, if it rains, the offer will be off unfortunately.

Tom.

Excellent. :)

I just thought I'd add this:

It can take up to an hour to edit each pic, so I won't be working on unclean cars. So, if you are interested, please clean your car! :)

Great idea Tom!!!

Some awesome cars will be in attendance so some good pics to be had.

You can do mine to if you like. You can drive my car as im not being held responsible incase the camera falls off:(

Can you only do it from the rear quarter or can you do it so the camera is pointing in from the front wing area? Like what you have done but on the front end

Just an idea but get 12 renault based rig pics and maybe we could knock up a 2015 west midlands calendar!!!! ;) mharvey

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
This is all based on me giving Habitual a lift ;)
Haha, count me in. Car hasn't been washed since June so I'll do it for this.

Martin that's not a bad idea actually, can get calendars printed for nothing nowadays.

EP3 and Turbz
I'd be interested if you fancy taking some of my EP3 haven't got any of it really apart from the ones my friend sent me when I brought it :)

Habitual

I have had an email from viezu about the rig. Will this be used on the cars that are on the rollers? Or is this something you use on the road.?

And how much floor space if any is needed?

Reason is ,they have asked me how long the rig is and how long does it take to setup? (viezu must be users or googled this thread??)and have emailed me the question

cheers Tom

Last edited:
@Habitual

I have had an email from viezu about the rig. Will this be used on the cars that are on the rollers? Or is this something you use on the road.?

And how much floor space if any is needed?

Reason is ,they have asked me how long the rig is and how long does it take to setup? (viezu must be users or googled this thread??)and have emailed me the question

cheers Tom
We'll do it on the cars that have already been on the RR on a side road, or away from the public, etc.

This was it on Wayne's DC5 on Monday:

1619365_704987676188545_584325782_n.jpg

Viezu need not worry - I won't do it on their land.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Nothing wrong with a bit of gay ;) lol

I have a feeling your new fiance may disagree with you there mate haha.

(viezu must be users or googled this thread??)

Not sure what to make of that....clever tactic? Definitely a sneaky, sneaky one lol.

Only gay if you push back.... ;)

There's always one...and I've noticed it's always you Don

(to clarify I'm implying it's always you that makes these types of jokes, not implying it's always you that pushes back, I wouldn't know)

Well I must say that looks fantastic!

The rig does, the Integra looks s**te :p

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sure boomer would have no problem arranging that for you.

He's known to bring the 'public sexual contact' to all meets even when at the pub.
Don will confirm the leg gropes we received in Bridgnorth