ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Virgin Fibre Optic - Great deal!

RS4
I have just signed up to Virgin Fibre Optic after being faffed around by my ADSL broadband provider EE.
Virgin have got a fantastic deal at the moment with Fibre Optic which works out the same as having normal broadband. Virgin provide Fibre Optic through a separate line to your telephone line. The deal I got:

Player Bundle
£20 per month
£14.99 Activation Fee
Fibre Optic 50mb
Telephone Line included with free weekend calls
Also includes some kind of TV setup box which allows you to record TV
The bundle is here: http://www.virginmedia.com/shop/bundles/player-bundle.html

The above bundle is usually £29 per month but I simply asked the sales guy via the Live chat on the website 'to do me a better deal and I will sign up today'. He came up with the above all for £20 per month and a link to add the deal to my basket. I also went through Quidco and it tracked my purchase so I should get another £40 back :)

Good deal for anybody looking for Fibre Optic

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Good luck with that!
Worked last year, when they introduced the first £3.50 increase, I rang and got the 3.50 held back for 6 months and another fiver for 12 months if i contracted for 12 months. Now they have just increased by £3.50 again and ive been waiting till this month for my contract to end. Will quite happily cancel and go to BT/sky fibre if they dont do me a deal. Or sign up as a new customer - did that with Sky earlier this year, got the new SkyQ 2 box setup, cinema and sports for £35.