ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wakefield Mini Meet - Sun 17th January

Titanium 182
Ah well at least I wont be missing the SC'd one ;)

Check out Eikoorb organising a meet haha, getting stuck in ! :rasp:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Well we could change it to this Sunday, but I was thinking about the weather mainly. Could still be icy/snowy.

White Evo V
Well we could change it to this Sunday, but I was thinking about the weather mainly. Could still be icy/snowy.

I can make it this Sunday, Snows supposed to move down south now so theres a good chance it will be clear!

Its upto the people?????

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Hmmm i think the snow isnt going to melt intime for this weekend. But if it has then i'l come then too :)
Agree tbh, lets keep it the 17th and then have a Feb meet that James and Ben can definitely attend!

OT: Love your dp

So to confirm it is the 17th at elkoorb's place to meet.

1) jenic
2) elkoorb
3) chrispy.clio + his friends which hogged the rr @ rstuning :rasp:
4) leeds_182
5) Liquid force
6) skatedemonuk (maybe)
7)

White Evo V
Ok fair enough, once this one is done and dusted then il arrange a feb meet! Although my car might poss be in the spray shop in feb! Should be all done in a week or two though hopefully, aslong as I pull my finger out!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to Bulgaria in Feb snowboarding too so it would have to be early ish feb :eek:
I knew you were going to say that :rasp:

Should of kept the 182, then you wouldn't be going on all these holidays :p

Titanium 182
LOL !

I wish I did, it was completely and utterly mint and comfy and looked ace. My ph1 breaks all the time looks s**t and dirty and chavvy and rattles and stuff :rasp:

White Evo V
I might be able to make it?! Iv told work I have to go to the hospital that day! Worst comes to worst I can finish at about 12! :D

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I might be able to make it?! Iv told work I have to go to the hospital that day! Worst comes to worst I can finish at about 12! :D
Lol at pretending to go to the hospital just to attend a meet :rasp:

So I should still get a ride in it then :)

White Evo V
Lol at pretending to go to the hospital just to attend a meet :rasp:

So I should still get a ride in it then :)

I still have to work another day to make up for it though, But I would rather work a week day than a weekend day!

Yeah you should still get a ride ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
1) jenic
2) elkoorb
3) chrispy.clio + his friends which hogged the rr @ rstuning
4) leeds_182
5) Liquid force
6) skatedemonuk (maybe)
7) mitch@evolution
8)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
So to confirm we are now meeting at 12, I have pm'd Da to update the OP with the details.

1) jenic
2) elkoorb
3) chrispy.clio + his friends
4) leeds_182
5) Liquid force
6) skatedemonuk (maybe)
7) mitch@evolution

White Evo V
1) jenic
2) elkoorb
4) leeds_182
5) Liquid force
6) skatedemonuk (maybe)
7) mitch@evolution
8) Ben_stevo172 - (Maybe slightly after 12)

Have one of you guys got a contact number you can pm me so I can see where you are, also what are the plans for the day?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Plan is to meet up, people who want to take pics can, and then go to a pub or something which elkoorb knows, simples!

Might have to visit the nasty hand car wash before hand, too cold to wash it at home :(

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
1) jenic
2) elkoorb
4) leeds_182
5) Liquid force
6) skatedemonuk (maybe)
7) mitch@evolution
9) realnumber 1 - maybe

Might get to this but maybe a little skint as its only a few days before payday and it's been an expensive month...

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
BTTT, this sunday!
1) jenic
2) elkoorb
4) leeds_182
5) Liquid force
6) skatedemonuk (maybe)
7) mitch@evolution
9) realnumber 1 - maybe

White Evo V
What a complete f**king c**k I am! Blagged my manager at work to let me finish early today, got down to the industrial park for 12:30 and thought ah they must have moves on, phoned jenic and he kindly reminded me that the meet is tomorrow! It clearly says SUN 17TH on the thread! What a c**k! Don't think il be able to go now! Won't be able to blagg the boss to let me finish early tomorrow aswell!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
lol, i was surprised when you rang me and asked me if it was still on, was thinking what a random question :S

I'm sure you'll get it off tomorrow, follow up appointment at the hospital?

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I might be able to make this.

Anyone want any S/strut top washers or a brand new 307 splitter (deeper one)?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm, 4 hours is a mighty long time lol. I'm sure you'll find a way to be there for 12 ;)

TrackCar & F30 330d
I feel lick ar** crack this morning, deffently have bird flue or mad cow disease or something.

But i'm still coming :)

So i'll see you all in 2 hours :)