ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wales Area Rep.

Fiesta ST-3
Hi guys.

I wanted to give you a heads up that as of today I have stepped aside from being Wales area rep and I leave the area in the capable hands of Matt who in his time as rep has organized a few good meets.

I'm unaware if they will be replacing my position but if they do I have no doubt Matt will be speaking with Seb. So any questions please direct them now to Matt.

I want to thank all you guys for the effort and commitment you have made and really growing the area. The best meet for me was back in March where we drove the Black Mountains and Lee was still with us.

A true indication of the commitment and passion shown by welsh members was the second black mountain run where we raised over £200 in the pissing down rain.

I'd also like to thank Matt for all his hard work and commitment also and finally to cliosport for the opportunity.

Scott

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Scott...dont forget us W.Midlanders who also joined and contributed towards Lee. As I said in the AR chat...it was a great meet. :)

172 sport
I never went to a meet due to car being off road not working or me working hopefully will attend A few meets
hodgins how's you mate didn't see you much after I spoke to you in the morning at CSS