ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wednesday 30th December Warrington,side of the M62 Jun 9, Warrington WA2 8RD

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Cool well I will be there, ina DB 200 with black speedlines, come say hi

DCi 100
Can't wait to see the black 200, only ever saw white/silver in the skin!

Going to get some food then clean the car, it'll still be covered in water marks because of my lack of towels atm. :eek:

DCi 100
Is that industrial estate up in Birchwood/Fearnhead still about? I remember seeing pics from there but it never reaccured.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Also coming from Stockport so will watch out for you, however think your other car is cooler :rasp:

So do I but it died yesterday so I sold it, watch this space for a ratty valver tho :p and is urs the Williams that is parked up in marple, near the mill?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Is that industrial estate up in Birchwood/Fearnhead still about? I remember seeing pics from there but it never reaccured.

Yeah its where airmiles is, good for 1/4miles but its pretty heavy traffic/people around at that time!

DCi 100
  172 5HED
Yes, I'm still going and so to are a few of my mates.

Always get one or two who cannot come for whatever reason.

MAY be able to make this, PM me your mob number pal in case I get there later and you move on??:S

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
your all tarts im dieing and ive been outside all day not once did i spend 2 of the 3hours i was outside in the garage

Da

Less
I aint cleaning mine, just glad she's running again! :approve:

Sees ya all tonight, aiming to be there between 7 and 7.30pm!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
I washed the wheels before and lost my hands by the 2nd one, f**ked off washing the body. Going out now again to fiddle with afew bits mind lol.

Your coming tonight eh?

Yeah, not washing the car though. Mrs is jumping in too

SC Ph1 172 and M140i
So do I but it died yesterday so I sold it, watch this space for a ratty valver tho :p and is urs the Williams that is parked up in marple, near the mill?

Oooo no thats not mine didn't know there was another about.

Its mine that is sometimes around on a Thursday night.

Da

Less
LOL! Mine's staying dirty as well, it's not been washed for about 3 weeks now. Bet mine's dirtier than yours though :rasp:

Lol, bet my rear bumper is dirtier than yours! :rasp:

Mine was washed the day before it broke down, so I aint washing it EVER again! ;)

Lol, bet my rear bumper is dirtier than yours! :rasp:

Mine was washed the day before it broke down, so I aint washing it EVER again! ;)

LOL.

The snow washed abit of the crap off mine but the rest of it is manky. Going for the "I drive it rather than detail it" look :eek:.

What was the problem with yours in the end? Or haven't you isolated it yet?

Da

Less
Me too - got some goodies to go on in the new year to enhance the "I drive it - not detail it" look ;) lol!

Yeah it was the MAP sensor, new one arrived this morning and I fitted it in 3 minutes flat! :D

So glad it's sorted now, can't imagine the relief! Haha!

JDM Dc2
Re: Wednesday 30th December Warrington

1 - Jamie
2 - Stu Ball - Maybes
3 - Curtis
4 - Jord
5 - Northy
6 - Coops
7 - TheJesus
8 - 2live
9 - Tommo
10 - Kneel (maybe)
11 - Naith (maybe)
12 - Ste01
13 - Willywonka
14 - Boffey (maybe)
15 - Jamesbryan
16 - Daz (fingers crossed)
17 - clio carl
18 - jamie rigby
19 - mat-nos - if the mrs lets me
20 - bedford8256
21 - Ben_p plus maybe two cars
22 - theycallmepaul - Hopefully

bifcaids, 172ben and jonff not on the list and couple of my mates are coming too in a 182... should be a bigger meet than the last screwfix one if everyone turns up :D

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Screwfix is too small to get any 1/4 miling on the go lol!

Mind you, my rear end will slide into someone if I put the throttle down!

Did you drift? lol

i span the meg in black ice on the way out with ste behind me... bad times. he saw me last min n nearly binned it himself, scary thing was i gunned it off n slowed right down for the corner exit too, i mean right down

new tyres needed, or i could just continue to use my worn mich's with tyre shine all over them...:clown: