ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weekday Meets

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Right, we all love driving around on country roads but a lot of folk including myself love a good chit chat!

Our most successful 'meet n greet' had to have been the Ok Diner one.

There was LOADS of us there and it was a really good night!

So, with the nights getting lighter I want you guys to shout out some good locations for weekday meets.

Up to now we have done OK Diner, Prince Bishops Car Park and the Windmill Pub.

They where all decent meet with decent turn outs but I want to go somewhere different.

So if you could put some ideas in here. Needs to have plenty of parking and maybe somewhere to sit down and have a drink.

Remember most of our meets for weekdays start at about 7PM so we don't want somewhere that's going to be closed!

So, what you got?

Sam.

RB 200
Alright Sam, just keep me down for weekend ones, don't fancy driving to Newcastle and back then having to drive another 20 miles to Teesside and back again. Ill be about when the meets are more central!

other possible carparks in durham area I can think of from the top of my head are (both free parking)

Durham City Retail Park, Rennys Lane (Dragonville/sherburn area) which has KFC (Closes 11pm) and Pizza Hut (Closes 9pm Sun-Thu, 10pm Fri-Sat).

Arnison Center (pityme/framwellgate moor area) has Mcdonalds (24/7) and KFC (Closes 10pm).