ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weekend help!

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Fellow CSr's does anyone in the Bolton / Manchester area have the technical knowledge an tool to help me fit a set of coilovers and an exhaust this weekend?

Ill obviously provide beer money and food, I will also travel to you unless you don't have enough space to which you can come to me.

Alternatively I don't mind returning the favour by washing, cleansing and waxing the paintwork on your car whilst you fit the coilovers and exhaust!

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I did my own coilovers quite easy really. I just don't have the tools to do it :/ I used my works in my dinner and did them over a few days.
If I did I would of glad to help with them.

Last edited:
  172 Cup & K20 Ph1
You're a bit too far away from me, otherwise would have been happy to help, especially if my car could have been detailed!

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
That's the problem, I can't see it being too hard after reading guides and watching videos, it's more the tools. After I've bought all the tools I may as well pay a garage, although I'd rather pay a CS member and unfortunately all the traders are a tad too far for me!

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I'm taking my front coilover off Thursday to try and free the rings it's proving impossible on the car.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I bought them and they have come in use ever since. Never a waste of money. When u needing these fitted?

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I might be able help but I'm not free at the weekends for another 4 weeks :/
If u haven't got them fitted I'll do them for you
What coilovers do u have?

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Just the ta technics, thanks Dolan. Plan is to ring a couple of garages tomorrow and get some prices just thought I'd check here first!

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Got a quote today for the exhaust fitted and the coilovers fitted with everything set up this friday for £80, not bad i don't think!

thanks for the offers from people!

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Coilovers fitted today.. Another problem with the exhaust though!

Sportex have sent the wrong centre section so I'm going to have to speak to them about that!