Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welsh drive out

Discussion in 'Wales, Northern Ireland & IOM' started by egor110, Apr 1, 2016.

1. egor110

egor110

Car:
    clio 172 cup
    Anyone planning on going for drive out ?

I'm on holiday the next 2 weeks and thinking of coming over from somerset and stretching my cups legs.

2. SimpleJoee

SimpleJoee

Car:
    FF BG 182
    No idea what happened in regards to the comments, presume someone complained or the likes.

I'm organisging a Brecon/Black Mountain on May 1st if you're available at that date by any chance. Admittedly it's not in the next two weeks, but, if you'd like to attend you're more than welcomed.

3. Filters

Filters Wales - South ClioSport Area Rep

Car:
    172 cup
    I've no idea myself, I tagged yourself in it @SimpleJoee mentioning that you had a little meet coming up....and that myself and Dajones don't have anything planned as we're both currently busy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Could a mod look in to this please and get back to me with an answer? As this is getting a bit petty now.

4. Filters

Car:
    172 cup
    Mods/admins....any answers as to why/what happened to the original reply comment here? A pm would be apprieciated :up:

5. egor110

egor110

Car:
    clio 172 cup
    Yeah that would be good.
    Where's everyone meeting up?

6. SimpleJoee

SimpleJoee

Car:
    FF BG 182
    I'm not too sure just yet as we're still planning, but I'll let you know at a closer date. :smile:

7. egor110

egor110

Car:
    clio 172 cup
    Pistonheads have a Welsh drive out on sunday , so my plan is to come over sat for a drive around elan valley.
    Which is the best driving route up to rhayder?
    1- m4 junction 24-a449-a479-a470
    2- m4 junction 32-a470-a40 to brecon - a470

8. Filters

Car:
    172 cup
    Personally, A449 - a479 - a470 as it's a little less motorway miles and a bit more fun/scenic but the choice is yours chap.

9. egor110

egor110

Car:
    clio 172 cup
    After elan valley the b4158 around the lake and and end up back at Rhayader then head back down a470 - a40 to brecon , sennybridge, llandovery, a4069 all the way down to brynamman, then sunday join up with the pistonheads meet on sunday.

If any of you Welsh lot fancy a blast around exmoor/dartmoor/ give me a shout and i'll do a route.
    Exmoor is a condensed version of wales minus the mountain , dartmoor is scenic but 40mph speed limit thru it now and very busy roads however from Exmoor you can get into north devon and head towards bude there's some good roads there.

Filters likes this.
  10. SharkyUK

SharkyUK ClioSport Club Member

Car:
    F**king Trophy
    I'll be doing loads of Welsh drives once my car is back and mapped. I have several years worth of driving to catch up on and some serious mileage to enjoy :smile:

Filters and Phase1sr like this.
  11. Bug

Bug

Car:
    Clio 182
    Come the summer I'm well up for a few drives, been saving some more money for a few more updates to the clio so hopefully by the end of may it'll be mechanically were I want it and by the end of summer I will get it all cleaned up of the bumps it's had the last 2 years -_- (living by a primary school and on a bus route hasn't don't it any good )