ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Welsh Motorsport Festival @ Pembrey 2nd -3rd June 2012

LY182/NHB CTR
Welsh Motorsport Festival @ Pembrey 2nd -3rd June 2012

Keep these dates free because you seriously do not want to miss this weekend...

WelshMotorsportFestival.jpg

Its a full on motorsport weekend with day and night entertainment with the formula 1 bar open Saturday night for food, drinks and a sing along or two, not to mention camping on site....
Big massive thank you to Philip aka st185racer as he has secured us at Rebel Motorsport Club a stand for this weekend long event

There will be loads going on at this event. The Welsh Sports and Saloon cars will be there (Philip aka st185racer) as well as loads of race and rally cars and at least 4 F1 cars will be making an an appearance...

Track & Entertainment Line up

Pembrey01.jpg

The Deal

We at Rebel Motorsport Club have all of the above for free.. yes that’s right FREE the stand, the camping etc all weekend for those showing cars plus 1 passenger.
I think its only fair and a nice gesture if we pay at least £5 per car for the weekend and this money can go to help for heroes a charity which Phil aka st185racer rasies money for.

I had spoken to Scott about this a week or so ago and arrange for CS to have an area however Scott has now organised another event which is rasing funds for the same charity so I thought I would offer this to those who maybe cant attend Scotts event - If this is something you would like to attend and join us then please feel free to contact me to arrange tickets etc..

Club Info

PembreyInfo.jpg

clio 172 phase 2
If I'm not working il deffinatley come been to a few motokhana events it is entertaining to watch :) also I only live 10-15 mins away

LY182/NHB CTR
My bad didnt fully read and understand the deal part :eek:

Sorry ignore me lol

Ha ha no worries. This was booked and organised for help for heroes before the death of a club member. I'm only posted it up just to give people options and its a brilliant weekend for those who love motorsport could do both meets ;)

If I'm not working il deffinatley come been to a few motokhana events it is entertaining to watch :) also I only live 10-15 mins away

You would be very welcome as I arranged extra ticket after talking to Scott so I have plenty of tickets available now

LY182/NHB CTR
Attending
Salem - CTR (ep3)
Adz - S2000
MickeyVTS - VTS
Jon - 200SX
Jim - Leon
Bec - 350z
eddiefrancis CTR (ep3)
Fn1964 CTR (fn2)
Griff Clio Sport 182
Richs FN2 Type R
Richarddun
BondyBoy
Gez
Arows
Arows friends
Scooby Chris
st185race

Not long to go for this event and we have a nice line up already.
Phi has kindly offered to give passenger rides on the rally stages and on the race track (subject to availabity) to anyone who is joining us for the weekend... so for £5 you get entrance for the weekend camping for the weekend, full day and night entertainment, show your car and the chance to go out in a race & or rally car :shock: and your £5 goes to Help for the heroes.

LY182/NHB CTR
We will be inside the event with the race cars ie the poddock area (for easy track access) those just coming to watch for the day will be parked in the public car park. There will be a number of displays outside the paddock area ie classic cars bikes and the army vehicles will be (as mentioned all our entrance fee is going to help for heroes)

ok folks if you wish to join us for this weekends coming event
Junction 47 M4 Services
meeting at 8:30am to leave at 9am

LY182/NHB CTR
Had a brilliant weekend weather on Saturday was lovely and the F1 cars sounds awesome :) had a cracking BBQ with the army boys and girls such a laugh and so much food.. Sunday the weather changed and it was awful but certainly made for some interesting and fun track action :)

Passenger rides in Philip's Group N rally car was amazing still havent sort out the photos as it was Banger racing on the Monday, and been busy organising our annual Tarmac Rally Stage weekend, however here are a couple of videos of Philip Bendall of the Welsh Sports and Saloon Car Championship

Bit slippy on the last bit and a few sideways moments just as shame you dont get the same feeling from a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D5fkl6IX38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt0NSsypx44