ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Mids build Sandcastles 2013

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
So......whats going on with this??...Are just the 4 of us going??...Are we booking seperately??...Questions....Questions...Questions...lol

dci 86 Dynamique
Hi guys. It's all still go if people want it. I think I could really do with it at the moment lol.

So far the only confirmed ones are:
mharvey (Camping) Pref Aber but will do either campsite.
cswalmsley (Camping) Either campsite
boomerbang (Camping) Pref Aber but will do either campsite
stokie4ker (Camping) Pref Aber but will do either campsite.

Chris did Wayne, Kim and Tom Boomer say they were coming when in Cannc**k? I know W&K aren't on here that often.

I'm still up for it, you can mark me down as confirmed. Just let me know the next step

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I have made up my mind......I have rang another campsite(in barmouth),and made alternative arrangements...According to the 5 day forecast wales is rain free,looks like its going to be Leon and his dog Boomer build sandcastles.....lol

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Juke "nizmo" ??

Nissan Joke...Nissan Puke...I have the 182...but she is semi retired and the Nissan is doing commuting. Its less than 6 months old, so might as well have some miles put on her...and abuse a plenty. ;)

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
I've had a lot on to be fair so haven't pushed it as much as I could have but the lack of commitment has been dissapointing considering the initial interest.
Booked it off work so no idea what I'll do now on Saturday lol