ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Mids CSS attendance and convoy thread - Sat 22nd June

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
2 days left...car washed and in garage, need to polish and finish it tonight/tomorrow night, just hope weather is good on Saturday.

192'd BG 182 FF
He'll be happy, in the spirit of getting up early Saturday morning and trying to organize 30 people...

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Time will be 08:45 prompt. I would suggest meeting around 08:30 but we will be leaving at 08:45...so if you are running late, you will have to catch us up on M6 South. Its approximately 1hr 30 mins to Duxford from the Services...so should be there about 15 mins before the start if we dont stop...but we can always stop for loo break or whatever if we have some flexibility in the time we need to get there on time.

Hope that is okay guys and girls...I will be PMing this out in the near future :)

Oh dear, anyone then? Just want a time that i need to be a Corley services for!

8.45 @ Corley Services chap.,

Alternatively, for anyone in the Wolverhampton area - a few of us are meeting at Autoworld Wolverhampton at ~7:40 for the drive down.

Autoworld Wolverhampton is about 2 minutes off the M6 J10 on the Black Country Route:

Keyway Retail Park, Armstrong Way, Willenhall, West Midlands WV13 2QU

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Time will be 08:45 prompt. I would suggest meeting around 08:30 but we will be leaving at 08:45...so if you are running late, you will have to catch us up on M6 South. Its approximately 1hr 30 mins to Duxford from the Services...so should be there about 15 mins before the start if we dont stop...but we can always stop for loo break or whatever if we have some flexibility in the time we need to get there on time.

Hope that is okay guys and girls...I will be PMing this out in the near future :)

Thanks Banther!

My lack of concentration always gets me!

​No worries mate :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Cheers Banther. I had already said it...but someone hadnt read the information! ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I should be there for around 8:30...but aiming to leave there at 08:45. I will pm my number so those who dont have it can let me know if there re any problems.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
My cars a right state and I'm working tonight till 10 and sasame tomorrow so it won't be clean unless I find a Kosovan car wash open at 7am on Saturday lol.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I didnt say mine was meticulously detailed...just had a quick once over...its not clean...maybe up against yours...but not against most.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
CBA to clean the dci, its covered in polish dust and wet flatting slurry....
atleast i dont have a fucked rear quarter now

finish at 6am now so i have more time , instead of rushing