ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Mids CSS attendance and convoy thread - Sat 22nd June

I asked Julianne if she'd drive the car to Corley Services so I could get some rolling shots of you guys. She's happy to, so long as for the shots you can drive at about 55/60.

Since that bellend drove into her and drove off a few months ago, she's a really nervous driver and passenger. To add to that, she's only driven the 200 twice. >.<

I trust her completely - but she has no confidence in herself now. :S I was hoping you guys could take it easy for the drive to Corley from Autoworld and I can probably get a fair few decent pics. :)

You won't have to drive slow the whole way - just for the part where I take pictures. :)

182 FF & 197 F1 #164
1. Don
2. Mandy (Maybe)
3. DaveDreads
4. Addicted
5. Adam Bond
6. HMS Derv Destroyer
7. Cazzy
8. Mr. Bean
9. Matthew
​10. alexr19
11. cswalmsley
12. Dan@M.A.D (Maybe)
13. Tom C
​14. TomGarvie
15. Lee P
16. Renault Wolverhampton (please dont leave without me as i'll be in a different car!!!)
17. Matt W
18. nick's
19. r0ss172
20. Banther
21. Ryanj
22. Dolan ( hoping to join from northwest)
22. Ruhani
23. Ksykes23
24. Kiefer23
25. Tash182

RB 182 Cup
I asked Julianne if she'd drive the car to Corley Services so I could get some rolling shots of you guys. She's happy to, so long as for the shots you can drive at about 55/60.

Since that bellend drove into her and drove off a few months ago, she's a really nervous driver and passenger. To add to that, she's only driven the 200 twice. >.<

I trust her completely - but she has no confidence in herself now. :S I was hoping you guys could take it easy for the drive to Corley from Autoworld and I can probably get a fair few decent pics. :)

You won't have to drive slow the whole way - just for the part where I take pictures. :)

cool :cool:

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one Tom and thanks Julianne :)

This is going to to be freaky, seeing Ad before we hear him.

By the way does anyone have an rstuner that they could bring with them just to read fault codes on my car please :) I have a basic code reader but believe the rstuners are more comprehensive?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
By the way does anyone have an rstuner that they could bring with them just to read fault codes on my car please :)
I have a basic code reader but believe the rstuners are more comprehensive?

I can bring mine but it's one of the older original units,
you'll need a laptop with the FastChip firmware though.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
I can bring mine but it's one of the older original units,
you'll need a laptop with the FastChip firmware though.

Ahh I have neither unfortunately. Not to wrry Dave, don't want to trouble anyone just know someone had one a while back with them at the RR day so thought I'd put it out there.

obcuz

ClioSport Club Member
We are tanked up and ready to go in the morning, and hopefully will see you lads at Corley, may not be able to keep up with the convoy especially if the weather is murky, so don't worry we'll make our own pace if need be.
Will see you there, please come over and say hello, we are very approachable and hope to meet some of you.
Col+Elaine

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
We are tanked up and ready to go in the morning, and hopefully will see you lads at Corley, may not be able to keep up with the convoy especially if the weather is murky, so don't worry we'll make our own pace if need be.
Will see you there, please come over and say hello, we are very approachable and hope to meet some of you.
Col+Elaine

I am going to be doing 70 on the dot...as people will be in all sorts of cars, so its not going to be a race...just a steady drive. Plus, I had first proper drive of 182 in a couple of weeks...so getting back used to the car again.