ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Westerham Brewery Breakfast

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I have organised a morning meet for Coffee & Breakfast for all RenaultSport owners in the East,south east & South.

It will be at Westerham Brewery in Westerham Kent.Inside & Outside seating with plenty of parking,.Please see in the photos.

Location post code-TN16 1QP

It will be on Sunday the 12th of June.

0900am-Leave when you like.

I have attached photos of the Brewery and link to there site & instagram to see more posts,photos and more infomation on the Brewery.

Hope you can make it.

Thanks

Steve (MrBlonde)

Website- westerhambrewery.co.uk

Instagram-

Facebook-

PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME TO THE COMMENTS IF YOUR COMING👍🏻

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Oh for crying out loud…. I’m meant to be on holiday then 🤦🏼‍♀️😩

I'm now Cup-less but will still come along to see you guys. My ex car may still show up given it is still local and the owner is on here.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
☆The Brewery will be open from 9am serving coffee, pastries and toasted sandwiches,then serve beer from 10am and street food from 12pm.

☆Street food truck is the Moules & Bread serving Italian Seafood & more,this will be from 12pm tho.