ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wests Renault @ Cliosport Saturday

Discounted 1*2 parts
Just a quick heads up for all you guys attending CSS, we will be there in the traders section.

We will be taking a selection of 1*2 parts (service parts, brakes, mats, badges, oils etc) which will be offered at heavily discounted prices - yes even more than normal!

If anyone requires anything specific please do not hesitate to pm and we can bring items along.

Look forward to seeing you there and putting some faces to names!

Tom

Discounted 1*2 parts
Really? Since when?

I sold the last one to Rob91 on here. The status of the part now says NOT AVAILABLE which 9/10 means they won't make it again. Probably due to the fact that the espace it was made for is 15+ years old now!

340i
I sold the last one to Rob91 on here. The status of the part now says NOT AVAILABLE which 9/10 means they won't make it again. Probably due to the fact that the espace it was made for is 15+ years old now!

Somebody on CS should buy the moulds for the airbox, they would make a pretty penny ;)

Discounted 1*2 parts
UPDATE:

We will be able to accept card payments up until 12:00 on the day.

After 12:00 we will only be able to accept cash payments for parts :)