ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What about this for the track?

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Anything will be great. Some will be slightly better than others. But in all honesty, just spend 2k on the best car you can find, chuck in some pads and fluid that won't die... And then spend any change on 10x track days and have loads of fun!!!!

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
Anything will be great. Some will be slightly better than others. But in all honesty, just spend 2k on the best car you can find, chuck in some pads and fluid that won't die... And then spend any change on 10x track days and have loads of fun!!!!
s

Cheers mate, got taken for a test drive in the flamer on ebay.. I imagine itd be a real blast on a track..

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
Dear lord. How long do you spend deciding what socks to wear each day?!?

You've only had the van 5 minutes!

​Got a Trophy on the way, need to make room and can't justify both.. If it doesn't sell I won't be disappointed though :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
My first plan is to go and see it. I'm in b&q at the minute behind about 10 people waiting for the checkout. Chances are cars will be outlawed by the time I get out.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I need to see it first. My wife will go tits. I've bought two 182's this week! Lol.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to see it first. My wife will go tits. I've bought two 182's this week! Lol.

lol, I now have a picture of your wife doing lengths up and down the garden after she has scolded you

and the 182's for personal use or for sale at your gaffe?

tbh mate from what I have seen during my relatively short time on here: only you... ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lols. Buy it soon. I'll keep Jodie sweet. You could actually pick up the van and ex owner and keep driving North to see me... he might have something to pick up. :eek:

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
Colshe - get it bought. If you don't, i'm sorely tempted to get it for Le Mans. You get my text? :)

​Gally - sad times, what are you getting instead :(

Can I pick your next car? Ill probably want that too lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Don't ask guys. I've obviously hate perfect cars.

I've still no idea why i'm selling it. You could probably drive it for another 4 years without actually spending anything on it. It needs nothing.

I'm clearly a dick.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Don't ask guys. I've obviously hate perfect cars.

I've still no idea why i'm selling it. You could probably drive it for another 4 years without actually spending anything on it. It needs nothing.

I'm clearly a dick.

You got a for sale thread? Can't believe your selling so soon