ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What are these wheels?

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Found some more photos of ideas etc.

IMG_0244.JPG
IMG_0245.JPG
IMG_0246.JPG
IMG_0247.JPG

May sound bit stupid but on the 2nd photo i just posted,any ideas on the tyre size,195 or 205?.as they site perfect how i would like my tyres to sit on the wheels.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Well i have 195 on the front & 205 rear,as I needed two tyre's and wanted to try 205 but they look to balloon like & there Rainsport3's.

So thinking of some summer tyres that will fit the turinis,pos yoko or continental.
Its for road use no track days.

@Chris_Beer

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cups looks great with minimal mods, IMO.
Some decent coilovers, big brakes and nice seats is all I'd do.

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
I had gunmetal turinis on mine and always wished I left them silver before I got my current wheels. Silver turinis just look so "right" on a cup

I bought these in this colour.but will be going anthracite at some point..somthing abit different:anguished:

Attachments

• 20170214_152922.jpg
    20170214_152922.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 20170214_152932.jpg
    20170214_152932.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 59
If someone fitted 2118 or turinis to mine I'd probably drive off, log off from Cs and never be heard of again.

Maybe. Probably not tbf lol

You'll give in eventually

If not I'll buy your car and whack white, yes white, Turini's on it

What can i say im a photo whore!!

I would take @BoostedSi up on his offer but he is miles away in the midlands :confused:

Ha for some reason I thought it was @Dr Jekyll with the anth Turini offer but getting my photos muddled!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah he did say i could try his gunmetal turinis when he had them mate but doesn't have them now.

I reckon a nice set of summer tyres & drop the front on mine a tiny bit more,i think 195 looks best on the cup turinis??.so looking at yokos or continental sports

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
Have you any photos of yours mate on gunmetal turinis mate? @BoostedSi
I haven't mate I'm afraid. Looked ok but I was never fully happy with it and if I put them back on I would have them back as silver. Sorry if this is pissing on your chips mate :smile: