ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Swapped the exhaust centre section and tried to line up the tailpipes better. Hmm may need a bit more tweaking.
96793fb03c223c4098bd9793a4711439.jpg

New2RS

ClioSport Club Member
Great day for the Clio.
Lifted the passenger floor mat, found a puddle, swore repeatedly, hit things then sulked. Sorry no photos :smile:

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
My scorpion took a whole lot of jiggling to get a nice tight fit, it involved packing out the exhaust hanger with rubber to hole it up

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Renault Clio V6 255
I gave the V6 a quick wash this evening (two bucket method), followed by a towel dry and a quick detail with Autosmart Tango.

I am heading out for an early Sunday drive tomorrow morning with a friend who has a very nice Civic Type R FD2.

New2RS

ClioSport Club Member
Lifted the front seats this morning, got the last of the Axminster/foam etc out. Just left with the bare floor complete with tar patches and an airbag light!!

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Cleaned it up after spending 9 hours driving down to Cornwall and the same back again this past week, we collected plenty of bugs!
7c5eb57d0e718c6357a23c82d2206ca2.jpg

Also picked up my spare wheel, refurbed to match the other 4! [emoji5]

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Finally got rid of the huge patch of tar on above the drivers seat, pain in the arse, probably took longer to get rid of the mess it left behind than actually getting it out :(

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Finally bought a 'new' 'zorst today! Upgrading from a Renault dealership fitted pattern part which is a bit worse for wear now, to a milltek, being fitted this week [emoji5] very happy chap me
d99c769adf4009dc0b6d6ffea1fcf1db.jpg

My current peashooter
dbe649ba601f9a435355fae462e0196d.jpg

The milltek after a bit of autosol in the right places!

BMW 320d SE
Replaced my "Update List" head unit with a Pioneer DEH-X8700BT one. Sounds infinitely better than the factory rubbish, but with the adapter to allow use of the steering wheel remote, the room behind the head unit is tighter than a Nun's chuff!

Ills

ClioSport Club Member
Replaced my "Update List" head unit with a Pioneer DEH-X8700BT one. Sounds infinitely better than the factory rubbish, but with the adapter to allow use of the steering wheel remote, the room behind the head unit is tighter than a Nun's chuff!
I always remove the dash top which gives you a lot more room and options for running the wires better so they're not just stuffed behind the stereo, depending on the adaptor you get the dash top may have to come off anyway so you can plug into the clock display.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Just a few little tidy up jobs last night while I had a spare hour.
Fitted the new bush to the steering column as the old one was knocking slightly. Also cleaned and sealed the wheel barrels... a lot harder to do with the car on the ground!

BMW 320d SE
I always remove the dash top which gives you a lot more room and options for running the wires better so they're not just stuffed behind the stereo, depending on the adaptor you get the dash top may have to come off anyway so you can plug into the clock display.
Ah taking off the dash top - can't believe I didn't think of that! Might do that any way now just to tidy everything up.

Clio 172 Cup
Took the Cup to Lydden for a sprint meeting. Run in class A4 standard production with list 1B tyres. Managed to hold the lead from the first run and get my time down to 91.77 for the class win.

Attachments

• IMG_6662.jpg
    IMG_6662.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 95

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Reset my trip before I drove from donington back home, averaged 40 odd MPG over the 3h30 journey. Highest number I've ever seen and probably will ever see
09d719cd433cf00d7691389721e6ec72.jpg

Proof! [emoji5] haha

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
yesterday i started it up for the 1st time in 18months and took the wheels off. today i took the wheels for new rubber

Clio 182 Trophy
Painted my inlet and fuel rail cover. Need to tidy it up some more Tbh. Got a new coolant bottle waiting to go in.
b5788c1d0e6f0d4806921206ac268a6c.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk