ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done with your fog lights?

Clio 172 Phase 1
After fitting my HID kit I think I disturbed the fog light connection somewhere as they don't work now, but I don't care tbh so I am going to remove them. Just after some ideas of what to do in terms of making it look neat.

Can fog light blanks be bought? what have other people done? Pics appreciated :)

cheers

Clio 172 Phase 1
Hmm personally don't like the look of the blanks after seeing that sorry mate, may think about making one side an air intake if possible and the other think of something else.

m_Fog3.jpg

Lamin-X?! I think fog removal looks good as long as you have a feed running to them, not a fan of the "empty hole" look

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Was thinking of removing my fog lights too, does anyone know if its an easy job removing the wiring ??

Jay

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Cheers for the reply mate, does the end of the wire need to be protected or will it be fine just pushed back inside ?? :S

Jay
I don't think it fits inside the plastic protector but mine where mullered anyway so just left them poking out, a little zip lock bag pushed into the plastic should do the trick though :)

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
why doeseveryone seem to like fog light removal
Most modern day cars don't have separate front fogs

Think they look cool on my Phase 1 to be honest, especially when on