ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what this part called???

Clio
if anyone can tell me what this is id appreciate it! the wee silver bit at the side, the wires are exposed and im wondering if this could be causing myou problems.

thanks xx
20170108_141731.jpg

that looks like a MAP sensor if I'm looking at the right bit. The exposed wires shouldn't be causing any issues unless there's a break in the wire somewhere. If the sensor is faulty it might cause some idling issues.

Clio
that looks like a MAP sensor if I'm looking at the right bit. The exposed wires shouldn't be causing any issues unless there's a break in the wire somewhere. If the sensor is faulty it might cause some idling issues.

thanks! I'm getting a check injection error but when it was plug into comp there was no injection faults. it's chugging, and revs are going high at times!

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
thats how they are,
get a proper diagnostic computer on it, not just a generic code reader,
my guess would be spark plugs oiled up

saying that, what engine is it????

Clio
a few weeks ago my battery completley died. and from the new battery went in the check injection light has been on and its being chugging and revving a bit. not much at first but now more and more. I brought it to a diagnostic place and they said they couldn't find the error on computer.
I drive 100 miles a day to work and back and need the car running so need it sorted.

Clio
the car was showing faults and driving crazy because upon fitting the new battery, the clip that fixes the ECU got knocked. 1 finger fix, half a second and freeeee.

ta all