ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what to use on light color cars..

renault 19 16s
right guys polishing the 19 was a joy..the end results were amazing however it was green..iv just bought a sapphire cosworth and the colour is alot lighter,moonstone blue whats the best stuff to use to ensure a dark deep gloss finish?

oh and what do you reccommend on using on interior plastic,just want it looking clean,matt finish not gloss.

Cheers.

106 GTi
I used to use Clearkote Vanilla Moose Hand Glaze and P21s wax on my old light Blue car.

ccc1.jpg

ccc2.jpg

ccc4.jpg

Interior Plastics - Poorboys Natural Look leaves a clean and fresh factory matte look without gloss or stickyness.

renault 19 16s
cheers rich..been using the usual ag,sr and egp method but want to try sumt diffrent..

so basically is the vannila moose replacing the sr and p21 the egp??

best place to purchase?

106 GTi
You can use the P21s over the SRP and EGP if you want more durablility.

For out and out looks, though very poor durability the Glaze adds lots of wetness and gloss to the paint. You can use the SRP before it, then after the VM use the P21s so just ditching the EGP as it wont bond.

Wash, Clay, SRP, VM and then P21s

I get mine from http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk/Products,53.html

renault 19 16s
just double checking rich..the p21 that i should be using is the carnuba wax rite?getting a little confused as the VM is wax too?

106 GTi
VM contains some wax but not enough to use it standalone without a proper carnuba wax over the top.