ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What would you like to see at RWS 2011?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hello,

So, world series isn't a million miles away now.

For those of you who have been in the past, how can it be improved for 2011? What did you like, what didn't you like and what would you like to see?

I appreciate that RWS 2010 was a while back, but any feedback would be great.

Luke.:)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I would say very close to zero, yes, sadly. But it's worth looking into, we'll see what happens..

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Its not a club event.. its about all things Renault, Renault Sport and Alpine.

Anyone wishing to show their car is welcome to do so and shouldn't feel left out just because they're not a member a club. As it is, there will always be a fairly heavy club bias, without banners and tents, as its through the clubs and forums that most of us know each other anyway.

Better protection of the cars from the general public is whats required.

I'd like people to be charged to come into the show.

The reason for that is that there hundreds of scummy people that that will have something for nothing, whilst they clamber all over people cars for pictures and also helping themselves into peoples cars (The Burpspeed Racecar for an example).

I'd like people to be charged to come into the show.

The reason for that is that there hundreds of scummy people that that will have something for nothing, whilst they clamber all over people cars for pictures and also helping themselves into peoples cars (The Burpspeed Racecar for an example).

good point