ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats for sale at fcs?

80MPG BEEZA
my first time at fcs, just wondering what all the trade stand sell and if their any good deals to be had? taking some pennies just in case

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Have been wandering this myself, glad you asked. Though I am on a spending ban as I am "supposed" to be selling my car soon lol.

Sy

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
If i remember rightly they sell a range of stuff from plastic stick on bits to audio etc.

Not usually that cheap though.

you can buy anything that the traders sell, from bulbs to exhausts... they usually take stock of the smaller items with them to the show, and post out larger items to you after the weekend.

you werent there long then!

After 3 hours there was nothing left to do, I watched a jet pack man flying about, monster trucks tearing a car in half. Looked around the stands too. Best part of the day is when one of the saxos had "wanker, Paul loves the c**k and 8v tosser" written on the poor lads windows with duck tape