ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's this? It's just in front of the gearstick......

Status
Not open for further replies.

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
Hi everyone :smile:!

The large plastic shroud at the base of the centre console was loose, so I ripped it all out to sort rattles and makes things sturdy again.

Anyway, I noticed this electrical connector and I think the top was off/unconnected when I took the shroud off. Now I assumed it should have been connected but I've not noticed anything different since doing so :confused:. Any ideas what it's for?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

One bonus is the connection for the little alarm LED wasn't connected properly so that's all working now :up:.

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
Oh dear, how embarrassing 😊! I should recognise an OBD when I see one :laughing:. In my defence, they're normally a little more accessible :wink:.

How can I delete this thread 😂?

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Tbf I wondered what the hell it was when I first spotted it... But i'd never seen an OBD port before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.