ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Alignment & Camber Adjustment

M2 Comp
Can anybody recommend anywhere for the above in the East Midlands?

I had planned to use ETS in Derby but when I called them today they quoted an additional £48+VAT per hour for camber adjustment and they couldn't give me an estimate on how many hours it would take them to do- I didn't even think it would take an hour to adjust camber bolts....?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated :up:

Last edited:
  M2 Comp
ETS in Derby on Alfreton Road is who I use for alignment. You get what you pay for IMO.

No issue with the price whatsoever, I just want it doing property and it doesn't give you much confidence when they can't even give you any indication as to how long something will take, especially when it's something I imagine to be fairly straight forward that they must do all the time. Maybe I was just unlucky and spoke to the wrong person.

@MicKPM at Diamond Motors, Long Eaton would be able to sort your geo. The place he uses has a Hunter system for alignment.

Ahh, didn't even know it was a service Mick offered - I would of spoke to him in the first place. I'll give him a call and get it booked in.

Thanks Gray :up: